Monday, June 15, 2009

GAMES



This game has been cooking for so long that I thought it was about time we either caught a whiff of something delcious...or the putrid stench of rotting culinary failure.
Fortunately, it looks like Alan Wake is going to serve up some tasty gaming indeed.
The foreboding atmosphere on display is exceptional and I am in love with the way the light burns away enemies like embers.
Classy stuff, yo.



Assassin's Creed II cannot arrive soon enough.
The first game was a remarkable experience and its story alone is enough to make me salivate. Venice, swimming, flight, twin-blades, more weapons, day/night cycle; it is gonna be a buffet of awesome, folks.



I had not seen, nor heard, anything that really blew my skirt up relating to this game.
Then a fellow Jedi sent this link to me. Well, consider my Jedi robes, skirt AND undergarments appropriately blown up.
If the game is anything like what is on display in this amazing trailer, then I am definitely on board.
It also, yet again, proves that the Star Wars universe is most impressive when it is NOT in the hands of Beardy.
Hand over the keys, Lucas.
Let somebody else drive.

1 comment:

  1. Some excellent games indeed. I can't wait for AC2, supposed to have three times as many missions as the first one.

    Also, I hear that the SW: old republic is an MMO, so here's hoping it's kind of cool, but it is bioware making it, so it should rock.

    cheers to you

    -LFW

    ReplyDelete