Tuesday, May 19, 2009

THE A-TEAM

1. Apparently, Joe Carnahan is directing it. ...I'm just gonna take a moment and giggle to myself in joy.
You've probably seen Smokin' Aces already, but you totally have to watch Narc as well, if you haven't already. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0272207/
It's one of the best cop dramas ever made. Fact.

2. Bradley Cooper is gonna play Faceman. Nice one. This Cooper cat has got style. I liked him in Wedding Crashers and he looks awesome in The Hangover. http://www.traileraddict.com/clip/the-hangover/red-band-clip-lost-doug
Word round the campfire is that he'll also score the Green Lantern gig. I'm not a GL fan, but from what I've seen, he'd be a solid choice.

***EDIT*** Apparently, Bradley Cooper IS NOT playing Faceman now. Oh well.


3. I've also heard that Common (aka One Of The Coolest People On Earth) may possibly play the Mr. T/Baracus role. I gotta say; I can see that. I may be biased cause I think that Common is one of the most promising new actors on screen these days, but I just feel that he'd fit really well.
Hell, the guy has menace down cold. His tiny role in the awesome Street Kings was a clinic on intimidation.

It's refreshing to hear remake/adaptation news that isn't toxic, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment